POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Re: SHADERS: Please make POVRAY support Plugins SHADERS in the future release : Re: SHADERS: Please make POVRAY support Plugins SHADERS in the future release Server Time
13 Aug 2024 14:18:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: SHADERS: Please make POVRAY support Plugins SHADERS in the future release
From: Bill DeWitt
Date: 22 Jan 2000 15:27:35
Message: <388a12b7@news.povray.org>
"Peter Warren" <int### [at] halcyoncom> wrote :

> someone who has no place with Parker, DeWitt and Tyler.

    I hope you are talking about posting frequency, or something like that.
Because if you are talking about POV skills, I have to tell you that I do
not have half the skills of Ken. And I am fairly confident that Ken will
tell you that he doesn't have half the skills of Ron.

    If you can rub two mirrored spheres together you have caught up with
me...